Monday, February 4, 2013

New Discoveries New Porcelains!


What is this new Jingdezhen, it's porcelain. But it's not just any porcelain, the kilns on the Jingdezhen became the main product in Europe. The people who bought it would look like they were high class, these porcelains make many people look important. This is very important to us Chinese because this porcelain makes us known well in Europe, and since it's made from Kaolin, kilns, and pottery stone it was very hard keep it from thieves who wanted to make it to become rich. But the porcelain isn't just white colored, the most popular color that are used on the Jingdezhen is blue. I recommend you to buy a Jingdezhen because it is a very extraordinaire  object and very popular. Now these kinds of objects are breakable and will be expensive to buy another one so be careful and take good care with the porcelains. I'm not a person who would buy it, it's too fancy for me but I do love the design and colors but I'd brake it right when I buy it. But these are the new objects, so get them now while they last! China has been founding new things lately, let's see what's going to be the "the new thing."

No comments:

Post a Comment